Tag: best honeymoon destinations
- Keeping with its former life as a coconut plantation, Sugar Reef resides on 65 acres and delivers its beloved produce directly to its farm-to-table menu. Hidden away in one of the Beach House’s three rooms, honeymooners are welcomed with a four-poster bed draped with mosquito netting.
Four months after the birth of their little cutie, North West, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are officially engaged. Kanye popped the question at AT&T Field, home of the San Francisco Giants, while an orchestra played Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" from The Great Gatsby (Kim's favorite song). Congratulations to the happy couple! Here, some luxe wedding venues fit for Kimye.
- Many resorts offer private dining for honeymooners, but how many have tables for two overlooking serene Savusavu Bay — not to mention staff members so warm they say “welcome home” the moment you arrive? Even among Fiji hotels, the 25-bure (hut) Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort stands out for its many green initiatives, such as mangrove replanting and evening talks by a resident marine biologist.
- This North African getaway is full of mystic mountains, colorful culture and pink skies exuding romance. Here are three ways to take in this magical country.
Divers have long tried to keep Bonaire a secret. Beyond exploring a reef-rimmed coast that teems with sea life, you can kiteboard or kayak on Lac Bay, cycle past pink flamingos and hike Mount Brandaris.
- Jump the lines with Club Mobay, Montego Bay airport’s new service that speeds you through the crowd to a fully stocked lounge. Departure perks: fast track through immigration and access to the private lounge with comped food, drinks and Wi-Fi. There’s even a spa.
- What’s the best way to take in the bright lights of Sydney? From a suite with the best views in the house, of course.
- Travel-savvy celebs favor this British West Indies isle for its privacy, and Cap Juluca tops their list.
DWH Right Sidebar
Wedding of the Week
Check out our guide to the best honeymoon destinations and romantic hotels. Learn More
Dreaming of a destination wedding? Go behind the scenes of an amazing event at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun.
Your guide to all things bling, from choosing the right engagement ring to insuring your purchase. View More
- South Carolina
Your guide to a South Carolina wedding and honeymoon, including wedding requirements, where to stay and what to do.
- St. Lucia
Your guide to St. Lucia weddings and honeymoons, including wedding requirements, where to stay and what to do.
Easy to reach, balmy and laid-back, it's a slice of paradise right in your own back yard.
Your guide to a Belize wedding and honeymoon, including wedding requirements, where to stay and what to do.
- Dominican Republic
Your guide to Dominican Republic weddings and honeymoons, including wedding requirements, where to stay and what to do.